Lizandro Trails Discover Ericeira's best mountain bike trails!
A guided tour on Ericeira's finest mountain bike trails! Expect adrenaline-fueled singletracks, challenging climbs and changing scenery, from the native forests inland to the wide open coastline!
With a wide variety of singletrack trails (most maintained by our team), this is a ride perfect for adventurous riders who want to experience an all-around ride through some of the best trails and sightseeing the region has to offer!
Up to 3.5h ride + transport to/from hotel
morning or afternoon
Included with the tour:
- Premium Hardtail Mountain Bike
- Helmet and water bottle
- Experienced guide and mountain bike coaching
- Action photos
- Transport from and to your hotel
- Expect kilometers of natural mountain bike singletrack, suitable for most experience levels, changing scenery and some challenging climbs to reach the hilltops!
- Most trails are based on historic, hundreds of years old footpaths that are kept in a natural as possible condition and are actively maintained by the Ericeira Bike crew
- The exact route is determined by your Ericeira Bike guide who will make sure the experience is adjusted to you and your group and that your tour goes by without any issues.
- The ride features singletrack (cross-country/all-mountain style) trails, but also has some flat sections and some challenging climbs. We cross some asphalt roads only when there is no other option and only for short periods
- The usual route goes through both countryside and coastal trails, with varied terrain and landscapes
- The actual route you ride will be tailored to your preferences and level of fitness
- There is a wide variety of mountain bike trails, some of the best flowing singletrack in Portugal, it’s impossible to squeeze it all in just one ride
Explore our tours
Ride with us
Everything you need to know about our tours
Mountain Biking is a great way to stay active and discover a region in an eco-friendly way. All our rides are adjustable to each person/group's ability and we make your safety and enjoyment our highest priority!
All Included Service
Just bring shoes and comfortable clothing, everything else is included: bike, helmet, water, snacks, and pickup/drop-off right from your hotel in the Ericeira area.
Premium Bikes and Gear
We don't cut corners when it comes to equipment and safety. You will be riding premium Kona Bicycles, featuring modern gear systems and hydraulic brakes.
The Best Local Guides
We not only know the area as well as anyone else, but we also actively maintain the trails you'll be using, and we tweak each route based on your interests and skill level.
On Tour Support/Coaching
Our guides provide on-tour coaching and support for any trailside issue and make sure you get the best possible experience on the bike, regardless of your experience level.
For individual bookings, we keep our groups small and within similar experience levels. It's the best way to make sure everyone can enjoy the ride and feel supported.
Fully licensed & insured
Since our start in 2017, we are a fully licensed operator (RNAAT 893/2017). We're proud of our safety record, and all our activities and clients are covered by insurance.
“We did the bike ride to the winery and it was the best day of our entire trip. We have three kids aged 12 to 20 and everyone enjoyed the ride (although the little kids complained they didn’t get any wine). Bruno was the consummate guide; helpful, funny and informative. Can’t recommend highly enough!”