Cliff Top Ride Explore the Ericeira countryside, trails, and cliffs on a guided tour suitable for beginners or experienced riders!
Cliff Top Ride
From breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean to fun singletrack trails and the Ericeira countryside. Suitable for beginners and experienced riders alike!
The perfect morning or sunset ride, a tour that blends the countryside, trails, and ocean, for a complete overview of what the Ericeira region is about!
With stunning hilltop views and the Ericeira world surf reserve coastline as the highlights, this guided tour is the best way for a first-time experience of what mountain biking is about and learn about the area outside the touristic spots.
Up to 2h ride + transport to/from hotel
Morning, afternoon or sunset (18h30 or 19h)
Included with the tour:
- Premium Hardtail Mountain Bike
- Helmet and water bottle
- MIAS certified guide and mountain bike coaching
- Action photos
- Transport from and to your hotel;
- Amazing Atlantic ocean views from the top of the cliffs of the Ericeira World Surfing Reserve
- Ride through typical countryside towns close to Ericeira
- Beginner-friendly singletrack riding
- Riding challenges adapted to all levels
- Stop for a sunset view from the top of the cliffs
- Circular route with between 12km to 16km
- The ride is composed of mostly off-road tracks and some quiet asphalt roads, with around 200m of climbing and some singletrack/technical sections
- The actual route you ride is tailored to your tastes and level of fitness
- If the group has a good riding level, you can opt for more challenging singletrack
- Sunset Tours Available from Mid-April to October, Monday to Sunday (booking required)
- Sunset tour's starting time is adjusted according to the sunset time
Explore our tours
Ride with us
Everything you need to know about our tours
Mountain Biking is a great way to stay active and discover a region in an eco-friendly way. All our rides are adjustable to each person/group's ability and we make your safety and enjoyment our highest priority!
All Included Service
Just bring shoes and comfortable clothing, everything else is included: bike, helmet, water, snacks, and pickup/drop-off right from your hotel in the Ericeira area.
Premium Bikes and Gear
We don't cut corners when it comes to equipment and safety. You will be riding premium Kona Bicycles, featuring modern gear systems and hydraulic brakes.
The Best Local Guides
We not only know the area as well as anyone else, but we also actively maintain the trails you'll be using, and we tweak each route based on your interests and skill level.
On Tour Support/Coaching
Our guides provide on-tour coaching and support for any trailside issue and make sure you get the best possible experience on the bike, regardless of your experience level.
For individual bookings, we keep our groups small and within similar experience levels. It's the best way to make sure everyone can enjoy the ride and feel supported.
“We did the bike ride to the winery and it was the best day of our entire trip. We have three kids aged 12 to 20 and everyone enjoyed the ride (although the little kids complained they didn’t get any wine). Bruno was the consummate guide; helpful, funny and informative. Can’t recommend highly enough!”