Ericeira to Cabo da Roca A one-way ride to Cabo da Roca from Ericeira.
Ericeira to Cabo da Roca
An epic adventure from Ericeira to Cabo da Roca, Europe’s westernmost point, across the Sintra Natural Park.
One of our favorite rides, going from Ericeira to Cabo da Roca can be a bit of a physical challenge, with its 35km and 800m of climbing, but it's an experience worth taking for anyone who loves cross country riding!
about 4h to 5h, + transport back to Ericeira
Included with the tour:
- Premium Hardtail Mountain Bike (optional Full Suspension bike available)
- Light lunch/picnic
- Helmet, gloves and water bottle
- Experienced guide and mountain bike coaching
- Transport from and to your hotel;
- An adventure across the Sintra Natural Park coastline and countryside to reach one of the most iconic landmarks in the whole of Portugal, Cabo da Roca
- Explore some of the best coastline mountain biking trails in Portugal
- Wide variety of terrain, a mix of dirt roads and singletrack by the cliffs, amazing views, and some challenging climbs
- The perfect experience for those seeking a two-wheel adventure
- One way route, w/ transfer to your hotel at the end of the ride
- Light lunch/snack mid-ride to keep you recharged
- The ride involves some challenging climbs and some of the best coastline singletrack in the whole of Portugal
- Previous biking experience (road or MTB) and a decent fitness level recommended
- Van support along the route in specific points for water/food or in case there is any mechanical issue
Explore our tours
Ride with us
Everything you need to know about our tours
Mountain Biking is a great way to stay active and discover a region in an eco-friendly way. All our rides are adjustable to each person/group's ability and we make your safety and enjoyment our highest priority!
All Included Service
Just bring shoes and comfortable clothing, everything else is included: bike, helmet, water, snacks, and pickup/drop-off right from your hotel in the Ericeira area.
Premium Bikes and Gear
We don't cut corners when it comes to equipment and safety. You will be riding premium Kona Bicycles, featuring modern gear systems and hydraulic brakes.
The Best Local Guides
We not only know the area as well as anyone else, but we also actively maintain the trails you'll be using, and we tweak each route based on your interests and skill level.
On Tour Support/Coaching
Our guides provide on-tour coaching and support for any trailside issue and make sure you get the best possible experience on the bike, regardless of your experience level.
For individual bookings, we keep our groups small and within similar experience levels. It's the best way to make sure everyone can enjoy the ride and feel supported.
“We did the bike ride to the winery and it was the best day of our entire trip. We have three kids aged 12 to 20 and everyone enjoyed the ride (although the little kids complained they didn’t get any wine). Bruno was the consummate guide; helpful, funny and informative. Can’t recommend highly enough!”